Ellen provides individual therapy to adults. She has extensive experience working with diverse populations.
Her areas of expertise includes:
- Mental Health Issues such as depression, anxiety etc.
- Substance Use and Addictions
- Bereavement, Grief, and Loss
- Anger Management
- Interpersonal Conflicts
- Stress Management
- Life Transitions (i.e. Adjustment and transition from one life stage to the next, immigration, cultural adaptation, divorce, separation, etc.)
Ellen practices from a client-centered, experiential and strengths-based approach using integrative psychotherapy that includes:
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Strategies